Saturday, July 21, 2012

Architectural Inspiration: Beachy Black & White


Architectural inspiration via Celerie Kemble Interiors. Visit kembleinteriors.com.

Norma Kamali Obie striped silk-chiffon maxi dress; this and next at net-a-porter.com.



Charlie by Matthew Zink polka-dot and striped bikini.
Belle by Sigerson Morrison Celsa wedge sandals; this and next at shopbop.com.
Diane von Furstenberg Vintage Collection large beach tote.
Darlings, what do you think of this dreamy dining room and the look it inspired?
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

md said...

Hoy me lo pido todo porque todo me ha encantado.

Saludos, a ver si hay suerte con el sorteo...

Buen día!

nikkistyle™ said...

I like the wedge sandals :)

erika sorocco said...

Gah! This look translates that room so perfectly, CC! LOVE the shoes and bag! :)

Unknown said...

OMG at that dress! Love this color scheme I wore a black/white bikini while on the Cape in an attempt to change it up from jewel tones and neons.

Cathy said...

Ohhh, the maxi over the bikini is so fab!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Paulina said...

Amazing dress <3

bridechic said...

The decor in this post is outright inspiring.Just beautiful!!!
oxoxoxo from San Francisco
Amy
Http://bridechic.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

Oh I need those shoes!

http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

HiFashion said...

Black and white is my favourite combination! I love that dress.

Unknown said...

Need the wedges in my life! x