Sunday, November 10, 2013

Architectural Inspiration: Feminine Frills

Architectural inspiration via Pinterest.

J. Mendel Pauline one shoulder dress; this and next at shopbop.com.

Red Valentino bow cross body bag. 
Valentino embellished leather pumps; this and next at net-a-porter.com.

Miu Miu long leather gloves.

Yves Saint Laurent Arty silver-plated glass ring.
Darlings, what do you think of these serene spaces and the look they inspired?
Do you ever wear jewelry over your gloves?
xoxox,
CC

10 comments:

erika sorocco said...

Ooh, I want to live here! And that ring...I need it in my life!!

xx

ALLIE NYC said...

Oh yes that is a VERY feminine room. But gorg!

Allie of Dressing Ken

md said...

Me gusta esta inspiraciĆ³n tan femenina, calida y suave.

Saludos.

HiFashion said...

Ohhh, these are gorgeous pieces. The perfect girly look.

Panty Buns said...

I love frilly feminine decor and fashions! Those ruffle covered pillows and the very feminine J. Mendel Pauline one shoulder dress are both fabulous.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Shybiker said...

Wonderful. We share the same aesthetic.

MOSAMUSE said...

beautiful room!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

That interior is amazing, darling! And I never wear jewelry over my gloves. I think it's pretty useless hehe xxx

Rachella - flourishingfit.com said...

That interior is amazing, darling! And I never wear jewelry over my gloves. I think it's pretty useless hehe xxx

lorenabr said...

Gorgeous images!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/